Our Team in Germany
Heinz-Peter Höller | Project management
Katharina Scholz | Project coordination
Valeria Schäfer | Project staff
Waltraud Lange | Project staff
Our goal is to support the DKU in its development and to ensure good cooperation between the DKU and its German partners.
- recruiting German guest lecturers for teaching at DKU, planning and organizing their assignments,
- further development of the study programs in cooperation with the German partners,
- organization of the meetings of the university consortium,
- Networking and public relations work for DKU in Germany and Central Asia,
- applying for and handling scholarships for students at DKU as well as for students coming to Germany, and
- Providing organizational and financial support for intensive language courses for students and staff at DKU.
The DKU is supported by the DAAD with funds from the German Foreign Office within the framework of a Transnational Education Project (in short: TNB Project).
The funds flow to the project executing agency at the Schmalkalden University of Applied Sciences and are spent on measures to promote the DKU.
Verstetigung der Präsenz- und Online-Wissensvermittlung zur Kompetenzerweiterung der Lehrenden und Studierenden an der Deutsch-Kasachischen Universität (POWER)
Project Management: Westsächsische Hochschule Zwickau